Scientific Software Services, LLC, started in 2012 with a mission to help early stage entrepreneurs and small companies by partnering with our customers in the delivery of software solutions or technical staff resources needed at different times of a company’s evolution. We apply a well-tuned methodology and decades of experience to everything we do.
For Biotechnology or Technology companies that need fast delivery times and nimble responses to market changes, we focus on delivering reliable software, quickly, and at a competitive cost to advance innovation and productivity.
Scientific Software Services improves turnaround time from idea to software solution, ranging from apps for improving personal productivity to Enterprise-wide LIMS for capturing valuable data, using an optimal marriage of offshoring, an agile approach to project execution, software best practices, and domain knowledge of life sciences and engineering.
About 80% of software solutions fail to deliver as promised. Scientific Software Services can put functioning software in front of you within weeks, or can put much needed resources into your own team, for quick assignments or long term engagements.
- $10 Million program managing the delivery of knowledge management and informatics for a pharmaceutical company
- Analysis of tens of terabytes of electronic evidence used in one litigation matter
- Data warehouse design for DNA sequence LIMS, DNA sequence assembly, and Enterprise-wide Knowledge Management and Sharing
- Built a complete offshore R&D team providing software development, quality assurance, and bioinformatics delivering value rapidly
- Formed an offshore Build/Release team around a custom-built, automated release process
- Integrated DNA trace file processing pipeline for up to 30K reads/day, automatically selecting, processing, archiving and delivering DNA sequence data to research scientists
- Designed Sequence Finishing Workbench for DNA assembly (used in the Human Genome Project) providing automatic data load and sequence assembly, configurable primer picking and custom-primer ordering
- Created a Product Tracker research-discovery sharing system